Thursday, December 31, 2009

*gRoUp DaTe*

We Told Them High School Musical and This is What they Gave Us!
The Girls

Lisa and Me, i LOVE this Girl
Taylor and I
* gRoUp DaTe*
So my Roommates and I decided to get together and go on a date. I thougt to myself (foolishly) that if i showed enthuseum then everyone else would go which would put me in the position of NOT having to go, yes i am weird in the sense that i get too nervous on 'dates' to the point where i dont even want to go.... okay off subject lets get back on, well it turns out that only ONE (out of ten) asked a date, We can always count on lisa to follow through :D so i was in a position where i had to find a date, so i was going through who i could take....... i needed someone who could and would talk and not be awkward and someone to have fun with..... Taylor! so long story short he agreed and we all had a paint fight as the activity with classic PB and J sandwiches!





















No comments:

Post a Comment