Saturday, March 21, 2009

Daily Bits

So i am going to start and just write about my days, so i can kinda keep some sort of a journal haaha! Well today i woke up and nine thirty five am (after a sleepless night, because of watching twilight until four am! lol) well i woke up and went to work, i work at Hickory kist Deli in Spanish Fork Ut. I love it most of the time! I came home at hurried to get ready so i could meet Mandie and Cory for lunch. A little side note... i love these two peoples so much! they are so fun to hang out with even though all we do is laugh at me haha! i still love it! Well us three went to Bajios! yummy!!! then to jamba juice with the gift cards Mel gave us! THANKS MEL!!! IT WAS SO GOOD!!! After wards Cory and Mandie dropped me off so i could pack and meet them in E-TowN! we are going to watch twilight!!!! love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment