Sunday, March 22, 2009

Daily Bits

Today was sunday and last night i decided to come back to ephriam to go to church with the roomies and attend the Draper Temple Dedication. It has been a great peaceful day for me. I woke up with a sense of happiness, walked out into the living room and saw my beautiful roommate mel reading her scriptures and i had a burst of thanksgivingness(is that even a word?) I was overcome with feelings of greatfulness and peace. We live in a time where we can earn and work for anything we want. We have the restored gospel, prophets to guide us, parents to teach us, friends all those that surround us to set an example for us. We are so blessed!

I attended the Temple Dedication today and I became even more greatful for the knowlegde that my family has been sealed in the temple for time and all eternity! I am so greatful for this blessing because with out my family I would be lost. I love them so much and would want nothing short of eternity with them. I am so greatful for that knowledge! I absolutely love the temple and the great work that is preformed inside. I am greatful for the gospel in my life and i love my Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ!

1 comment: